Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd
Richter Sleeved Plug Valves
The Richter non-lubricated PTFE sleeved plug valve requires little maintenance and provides on-going trouble free operation, making it an excellent choice for isolation of process liquids, gases and vapours throughout the chemical industry where pumps, tanks, vessels, reactors and heat exchangers require reliable positive isolation and where there cannot be any leaks to the atmosphere.
The in-line plug adjustment enables the tapered plug to be pushed deeper into the PTFE sleeve by using the easy to access external adjuster bolts, thereby stopping any media passing the plug in the line. The interference fit between the plug and sleeve with its large sealing area provides the primary seal as it totally surrounds the circumference of the plug on the top and the bottom. The sleeve is locked into the body with raised locking ribs located in the body on the top and bottom of the plug as well as around the ports.
The stem seal is the secondary seal as it does not normally see the full line pressure and is both static and dynamic as well as self-adjusting with reverse lip diaphragm that eliminates leakage to the atmosphere.
Full repair and reconditioning facilities are available at our Vereeniging and Durban branches.
- In-Line adjustment, easy to access, stops media passing the plug and is independent of stem seals
- Tapered Plug, is pushed into the sleeve providing positive in-line adjustment and sealing so there is no leakage past the plug
- Stem seal is both static and dynamic as well as self-adjusting with reverse lip diaphragm eliminating leakage to atmosphere
- PTFE Sleeve has very large sealing area that provides positive shutoff and extended service life
- Top, bottom and port seal ribs positively lock sleeve into body for better retention ensuring long lasting seal
- Isolation of pumps, tanks, vessels, reactors and heat exchangers throughout the process chemical industry that handle agressive media where reliable positive isolation is required and there cannot be any leaks to the atmospohere
Click here for more Product Details from
Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd...