Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd
Stafsjo HG Knife Gate Valves
The Stafsjö HL and HG through going knife gate valves have excellent flow characteristics and gives a bi-directional tight sealing. They are equipped with through-going "O" port gates and this secure a safe and reliable shut-off of static and highly concentrated media. This shut-off performance, along with its flow characteristics, makes them suitable for severe operating conditions with media such as pulp (pulp concentration <18%), liquor, rejects, powder, fly ash and highly concentrated slurry. The HL and HG are two out of five valves in Stafsjö's product range with through-going gates. The HG represents the standard proven version while the HL is a slim line version of HG available in larger sizes and the HP is a high pressure version. The HPT is a high pressure version entirely made in Titanium and finally the HX is an extreme high pressure version. The valves are all modular designed and they can easily be customized with gate, seats and box packings according to media and requirements, as well for actuators and accessories. Contact one of our technical specialists for a quote today!
- Compact design
- Fully bi-directional
- Packing system in TwinPack
- PTFE body gasket
- Easy to change seats
- 80mm to 800mm / 3" to 32"
- Stainless Steel / Cast Iron Other materials on request
- Stainless steel / Hard chromed
- PTFE / Nitrile / Polyurethane / Metal
Options & accessories
- Manual, pneumatic or electric actuators
- Chain wheel
- Open close limit switches
- Pulp with conc. > 5% / Black & white liquor >40% / Rejects / Lime mud slurry / Fly ash / Slurries / Powder / Dust / Cyclones
Click here for more Product Details from
Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd...