Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd
Stafsjo MV Knife Gate Valves
The Stafsjö MV knife gate valve is used on diverse applications like pulp, sludge powder and waste. It has a gate with a bevel edge that effectively cuts through different media. In the closed position the gate is pushed onto the seat which gives a tight and reliable sealing. This special shut-off technique makes the MV valve suitable for both liquids and dry media. Pulp, paper and chemical cellulose industry benefits from the international experience. The MV series is modular in design and can easily be customized to specific process conditions. Contact one of our technical specialists for a quote today!
- Easy operation One piece body design Packing system in TwinPack Robust top works Easy to change seats
- 50mm to 1000mm / 2" to 40"
- Stainless Steel / Cast Iron Other materials on request
- Stainless steel / Hard chromed
- PTFE / EPDM / Viton / Nitrile / Polyurethane / Metal
Options & accessories
- Manual, pneumatic or electric actuators
- Chain wheel
- Open close limit switches
Low consistency pulp < max. 5% / Black liquor / White liquor / Water, sewage and sludge / Powder / Pellets / Slurries
Click here for more Product Details from
Valve & Automation (Pty) Ltd...