Mimic Components CC
5 Ramsay str
Tel: +27 (0)11 689 5700
Alt. Tel: +087 7515000
Fax: +27 (0)11 4938821
Send Enquiry | Company Information
SOLAR PORTABLE LIGHTING KIT 6 OR 8 LAMP S IN SUITCASE WITH CHARGING PORT
Product News Friday, June 29, 2018: Mimic Components CC
01. Internationally compliant and advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years’ service life.
02. Easy installation & relocation.
03.No specialized work crew required, limited disruption, lights immediately operational.
04. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage, floating, charge and temperature.
05. Built-in Solar Panel.
06. Self-contained, low maintenance.
07. All components incorporated in a compact, stand-alone unit.
08. Strong corrosion resistance, rain, snow, shock, vibrations protection and UV protection.
09. Internationally advanced cold LED with low power consumption with high brightness.
10. Service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
11. Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
12. Dusk-to-dawn operation.
13. At least 5 days autonomy without sun and 20 days on flashing mode.
Emergency Medical Teams and Emergency Landing Zones, 1st Response and Police, Helipads
and Portable or expedited airfield lighting.
1. Mode: ASL-32-S
2. Light intensity: ≥32cd
3. Working mode: Steady-burning mode or Flash mode
4. Light source: LED, 100,000hours service life
5. Solar panel: Monocrystalline silicon
6. Material Housing: Polycarbonate
7. Base: Die cast Aluminium
8. Autonomy: At least 5 days (Option 20days)
9. Battery: lithium ion battery, 3. 7V 10AH
10. Overall Size: Φ220 by 233
11. Installation Size: Φ190 by M10
12. Weight: 2Kg
13. Emitting Colour: Red, green, white, yellow/ white, yellow/white, red/white (Customized)
14. Ambient Temperature: -40?~+60?
15. Wind load: 80m/s
16. Protection Standard: IP68
17. Optional: charging port, remote control, NVG compatible infrared (IR) LEDs
For more information email email@example.com or call 011-689-5700
visit www.mimic.co.za. Copyright ©2018, Mimic Components. All rights reserved